Citizenship By Investment in
Saint Lucia is an island nation in the Caribbean, with a population of about 184,000. A thriving, vibrant island economy with a per capita GDP of $13,700, Saint Lucia enjoys warm tropical climates with mild rainfall and moderate temperatures.
The capital is Castries. Saint Lucia runs on UTC -4 Time, and the currency is East Caribbean Dollar (XCD).
Citizens are referred to Saint Lucian(s).
Saint Lucia is an attractive location for investment in the Caribbean and has excellent air links with Europe and the United States.
The Saint Lucia Citizenship program is legally based on the Citizenship by Investment Act No. 14 of 2015.
Advantages of St Lucia Citizenship
- Visa-free travel to more than 145 countries, including the Schengen Zone, the U.K, and Hong Kong
- Inclusion of dependent children under 25
- No physical residency requirements
- No requirement to travel to Saint Lucia during the application process
- No interview, education, or managerial experience required
- No tax on worldwide income
- Zero taxation