Visa Free Countries
Visa Free Countries
About Saint Lucia
Saint Lucia is an island nation in the Caribbean, with a population of about 184,000. A thriving, vibrant island economy with a per capita GDP of $13,700, Saint Lucia enjoys warm tropical climates with mild rainfall and moderate temperatures.
The capital is Castries. Saint Lucia runs on UTC -4 Time, and the currency is East Caribbean Dollar (XCD). Citizens are referred to Saint Lucian(s).
Saint Lucia was first known as “Louanalao” by the Arawak Indians in 200 AD, meaning “Island of the Iguanas,” Fast forward to modern times. Saint Lucia was one of the last European colonies to finally declare independence.
The diverse Saint Lucia history means it is a melting pot of various cultures. Carib culture still has a strong influence on the island, even though it is mixed with African cultures brought over during colonial times. Visitors who set foot on Saint Lucia can experience this culture, and learn about the various eras of the island’s history. Explore ancient archaeological sites from Arawak times or walk along the Old Town of Vieux Fort to feel what it would be like living in Saint Lucia during the 17th and 18th centuries. The history of the island lives on through Saint Lucia’s diverse culture.
The Saint Lucia Citizenship by Investment Program
Saint Lucia launched its citizenship by investment program in December of 2015. It came into full effect on January 1, 2016, based on the Citizenship by Investment Act (Act No. 14 of 2015).
In August of 2015, the Saint Lucia Citizenship Act was passed by both houses of Parliament.
Statutory Instrument No.89 of 2015 contains the regulations for Citizenship by Investment in Saint Lucia. Individuals and families can get Saint Lucian citizenship by making a qualifying investment, according to the Act.
Visa free or visa on arrival to 146 countries across the world including the United Kingdom, Schengen Zone Countries, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Include extended family including parents, grandparents and unmarried dependent siblings under 18 with no children. Citizenship by descent to future generations.
Well positioned geographically for individuals looking to do business in North America and Europe.
No restrictions on dual citizenship. No minimum stay requirement.
As a member of the Commonwealth, citizens of St. Lucia are entitled to certain privileges in the United Kingdom and other member states.
Citizenship processed in 3-6 months.
Saint Lucia Citizenship By Investment Eligibility Criteria
All Applicants must have:
- Clean Criminal Record
- Valid Passport (with a minimum validity of six months)
- National Identity documents from Country of Birth or Country of Residence
- Birth Certificates
- Additional Documentation including CVs, Education, and Work History
- Valid Proof of Address
Citizenship for your family:
St. Lucia allows applicants to include their close family members as dependents on their Citizenship application. All family members receive their Citizenship Certificates and Passports together.
- A spouse of the main applicant;
- A child under the age of 21 of the main applicant or his or her spouse;
- Adult Children under the age of 30 who can prove that they are financially dependent on the main applicant;
- Parents or grandparents of the main applicant or his/her spouse above the age of 55 years living with and fully supported by the main applicant or;
- Unmarried siblings below the age of 18, provided they have received the consent of their parents or guardians.
- Children above the age of 30 and Siblings above the age of 30 cannot be included as dependents.
- Citizenship can also be passed on to future generations
All Nationalities are eligible to apply for Citizenship in Saint Lucia except citizens of Iran.
St. Lucia is a low tax jurisdiction, offering several tax planning, wealth and asset protection advantages to its Citizens.
Personal Income Tax Rate
Capital Gains Tax Rate
Investment Income Tax Rate
Net Worth Tax
Controlled foreign corporation – (CFC) laws
Process And Timeline
- Sign a Client Engagement Contract with Vancis Global.
- Vancis Global’s Processing Department will work with you to collect all required documentation, prepare your applications and obtain your signature(s).
- Transfer Government Due Diligence and Legal Management payments.
- Vancis Global will submit your application to CIP for approval.
- CIP will respond with it’s findings and approval in 90 working days (varies depending on volume of applications at the CIP)
- Once approval is received, transfer the Citizenship fee, Passport, Certificate of Naturalization & Form fees
- Passports are issued in 30 working days after receipt of all fees.
- Collect your Passports at our offices in Dubai, Istanbul or Port Vila, or choose to have them couriered to your registered address.