Visa Free Countries
Visa Free Countries
Dominica is an island nation in the Caribbean, with a population of less than 75,000.00. A rapidly developing island economy with a per capita GDP of $6,860, Dominica enjoys warm tropical climates with mild rainfall, and moderate temperatures.
The capital is Roseau. Dominica runs on UTC -4 Time, and the currency is East Caribbean Dollar (XCD).
Citizens are referred to as Dominicans. Geologically speaking, Dominica is one of the youngest islands in the Caribbean chain. It is a spry 26 million years old, still actively evolving with continuous geothermal activity. Dominica’s first inhabitants, the Ortoroids, arrived from South America around 3100 B.C., and lasted on the island until around 400 B.C.
On November 3, 1978, the island attained its independence from Britain. The new era of freedom and independence brought increased challenges as well as economic and political changes.
Today, the Government of Dominica is investing heavily in tourism to drive economic development, focusing on the island’s unsurpassed natural beauty, and the popularity of diving, hiking, wellness and eco-tours.
Dominica is a vibrant tapestry of European and African cultures, with the Caribbean’s only remaining population of pre-Columbian Carib Indians.
The Dominica Citizenship by Investment Program
Established in 1993, the Dominica Economic Citizenship Program legally offers individuals and families worldwide an irrevocable second citizenship and passport in only four to six months with no visit to the country required.
Section 101 of the Dominica Constitution and Section 8 and Amendment 20(1) of the Citizenship Act define the investor program in law, legally granting eligible persons instant citizenship in the country by a Certificate of Naturalization.
The Dominica Citizenship by Investment Unit (CBIU), a recently established government authority within the Ministry of Finance, enforces all regulations under the passport program and is the regulatory body that ensures only worthy applicants are accepted.
Visa free or visa on arrival to 143 countries across the world including the United Kingdom, Schengen Zone Countries, Singapore and China
Include extended family including parents, grandparents and unmarried dependent siblings. Citizenship by descent to future generations.
Well positioned geographically for individuals looking to do business in North America and Europe.
No restrictions on dual citizenship.
No minimum stay requirement.
As a member of the Commonwealth, citizens of Dominica are entitled to certain privileges in the United Kingdom and other member states.
Citizenship processed in 3-6 months.
Dominica Citizenship By Investment Eligibility Criteria
All Applicants must have:
- Clean Criminal Record
- Valid Passport (with a minimum validity of six months)
- National Identity documents from Country of Birth or Country of Residence
- Birth Certificates
- Additional Documentation including CVs, Education, and Work History
- Valid Proof of Address
Citizenship for your family:
Dominica allows applicants to include their close family members as dependents on their Citizenship application. All family members receive their Citizenship Certificates and Passports together.
- A spouse of the primary applicant;
- A child of the primary applicant or spouse that is younger than 18 years of age;
- A child of the primary applicant or spouse, fully supported by his or her parents, that is between 18 and 30 years of age and in full-time attendance at a recognized higher learning institution since age 18;
- An unmarried daughter of the primary applicant, living with and fully supported by his or her parent, that is younger than 30 years of age;
- A child of the primary applicant or spouse, fully supported by his or her parents, that is older than 18 years of age and physically or mentally challenged;
- Parents or grandparents of the primary applicant or spouse, living with and fully supported by the primary applicant, that are above the age of 55
All Nationalities are eligible to apply for Citizenship in Dominica except Citizens of Iran & North Korea.
Dominica is a low tax jurisdiction, offering several tax planning, wealth and asset protection advantages to its Citizens.
Personal Income Tax Rate
Capital Gains Tax Rate
Investment Income Tax Rate
Net Worth Tax
Controlled foreign corporation – (CFC) laws
Process And Timeline
- Sign a Client Engagement Contract with Vancis Global.
- Vancis Global’s Processing Department will work with you to collect all required documentation, prepare your applications and obtain your signature(s).
- Transfer Government Due Diligence and Legal Management payments.
- Vancis Global will submit your application to CBIU for approval.
- CBIU will respond with it’s findings and approval in 90 working days (varies depending on volume of applications at the CBIU)
- Once approval is received, transfer the Citizenship fee, Passport, Certificate of Naturalization & Form fees
- Passports are issued in 30 working days after receipt of all fees.
- Collect your Passports at our offices in Dubai, Istanbul or Port Vila, or choose to have them couriered to your registered address.