Visa Free Countries
Visa Free Countries
About Antigua & Barbuda
Located in the West Indies, Antigua & Barbuda is an island nation in the Caribbean, with a population of less than 100,000.00. A rapidly developing island economy with a per capita GDP of $18,416, Antigua & Barbuda enjoys warm tropical climates with mild rainfall and moderate temperatures.
The capital is Saint Johns. Antigua & Barbuda runs on UTC -4 Time, and the currency is East Caribbean Dollar (XCD). Citizens are referred to as either Antiguan(s) or Barbudan(s).
Most Antiguans are of African lineage, descendants of slaves brought to the island centuries ago to labor in the sugarcane fields. However, Antigua’s history of habitation extends as far back as two and a half millenia before Christ.
By the end of the eighteenth century Antigua had become an important strategic port as well as a valuable commercial colony.
The rise of a strong labour movement in the 1940s, under the leadership of V.C. Bird, provided the impetus for independence. In 1967, with Barbuda and the tiny island of Redonda as dependencies, Antigua became an associated state of the Commonwealth, and in 1981 it achieved full independent status.
The Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship by Investment Program
The Citizenship by Investment Programme (CIP) was established following parliamentary assent to the Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship by Investment Regulations 2014.
The Regulations regarding Citizenship by Investment in Antigua and Barbuda are contained in Section 6 of the Citizenship by Investment Act, 2014. These provisions allow the government to operate a programme under which citizenship is granted to persons who qualify under criteria set by parliamentary decision.
The Citizenship by Investment Programme (CIP) requires a person to make a significant economic contribution to the Country. In exchange, and subject to stringent application procedures, including thorough background checks, the applicants and their families are granted citizenship.
Visa free or visa on arrival to 149 countries across the world including the United Kingdom and Schengen Zone Countries
Include extended family including parents, grandparents, and unmarried dependent siblings. Citizenship by descent to future generations.
Well positioned geographically for individuals looking to do business in North America and Europe.
No restrictions on dual citizenship.
As a member of the Commonwealth, citizens of Antigua & Barbuda are entitled to certain privileges in the United Kingdom and other member states.
Citizenship processed in 3-6 months.
Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship By Investment Eligibility Criteria
All Applicants must have:
- Clean Criminal Record
- Valid Passport (with a minimum validity of six months)
- National Identity documents from Country of Birth or Country of Residence
- Birth Certificates
- Additional Documentation including CVs, Education, and Work History
- Valid Proof of Address
Citizenship for your family:
Antigua & Barbuda allows applicants to include their close family members as dependents on their Citizenship application. All family members receive their Citizenship Certificates and Passports together.
- A spouse of the main applicant;
- A child of the main applicant or his or her spouse who is 0-30 years of age and is financially dependent on the principal applicant;
- A child of the main applicant or of his/her spouse who is 18 years or older, but who is physically or mentally handicapped and who is living with and is fully supported by the main applicant;
- A parent or grandparent of the main applicant, or his or her spouse, who is 55 years of age or older and who is financially dependent on the principal applicant;
- A sibling of the main applicant, or of his or her spouse, if unmarried;
- Citizenship can also be passed on to future generations
All Nationalities are eligible to apply for Citizenship in Antigua & Barbuda except Citizens of Afghanistan, Iran, North Korea & Somalia.
Antigua & Barbuda is a low tax jurisdiction, offering several tax planning, wealth and asset protection advantages to its Citizens.
Personal Income Tax Rate
Capital Gains Tax Rate
Investment Income Tax Rate
Net Worth Tax
Controlled foreign corporation – (CFC) laws
Process And Timeline
- Sign a Client Engagement Contract with Vancis Global.
- Vancis Global’s Processing Department will work with you to collect all required documentation, prepare your applications and obtain your signature(s).
- Transfer Government Due Diligence and Legal Management payments.
- Vancis Global will submit your application to CIU for approval.
- CIU will respond with it’s findings and approval in 90 working days (varies depending on volume of applications at the CIU)
- Once approval is received, transfer the Citizenship fee, Passport, Certificate of Naturalization & Form fees
- Passports are issued in 30 working days after receipt of all fees.
- Collect your Passports at our offices in Dubai, Istanbul or Port Vila, or choose to have them couriered to your registered address.